• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Paris Embassy : Game Over / Visa Over

The co was very clear. All ur docs are in order but due to high demand and the end of the fiscal year we currently have no visas left. It is possible that more visas will be allocated in 2-3 weeks.

simon, why next few weeks? and how will we know?

Well over the next few weeks we will be able to track through CEAC how far above the 50k they go (if at all). DV2013 finished on 51k - so we wouldn't be surprised to see that again - but honestly I think they have planned and released so badly we may not even see 51k reached!

Well over the next few weeks we will be able to track through CEAC how far above the 50k they go (if at all). DV2013 finished on 51k - so we wouldn't be surprised to see that again - but honestly I think they have planned and released so badly we may not even see 51k reached!
hopefully, they will look into the mess they have made, and release more visa numbers from NACARA. thanks simon!

hopefully, they will look into the mess they have made, and release more visa numbers from NACARA. thanks simon!

Well yeah - but they won't increase the VB numbers now - so the numbers that are released is it. Now the best we can hope is that everyone within those numbers gets their visas - even if that means going into the NACARA allowance somewhat.

Well yeah - but they won't increase the VB numbers now - so the numbers that are released is it. Now the best we can hope is that everyone within those numbers gets their visas - even if that means going into the NACARA allowance somewhat.
that is sad there was no change in the VB just released today :(
so you think that signaled no NACARA visa numbers released, or they did release some they "thought" would be enough for all in aug and sept?

that is sad there was no change in the VB just released today :(
so you think that signaled no NACARA visa numbers released, or they did release some they "thought" would be enough for all in aug and sept?

I'm not certain - the only thing we can do is watch what happens and hope they have calculated that all the released numbers will fit into whatever they have decided is the limit.

fingers crossed to everyone still in the process! hope that NACARA comes to you all's rescue!!!

Kind of in the same situation, went for my interview on july 05 and consular said everything is ok by the way in montreal and my police report was missing from one country i ve been so got it on july 31 and sent it to consulate so on august 15 got a 221g saying that they is no visa number available a this moment and got put on waiting list so need advice on that but didnt returned my passport , need advices plse!

Kind of in the same situation, went for my interview on july 05 and consular said everything is ok by the way in montreal and my police report was missing from one country i ve been so got it on july 31 and sent it to consulate so on august 15 got a 221g saying that they is no visa number available a this moment and got put on waiting list so need advice on that but didnt returned my passport , need advices plse!
Because once you get put on AP you lose your visa spot !
Now some one took your visa, and you have to wait for someone else to lose out to get his visa.

Ok but what are the probability of getting it? But on the CEAC it s says ready and i dont get that , which was updated on august 08