Paging ERIC711

WouldBeCitizen

Registered Users (C)
What happened after interview? Did they tell you that you passed the interview?

Any updates on oath? Any ideas on where the oath takes place? Please update.

I am dying with tension:D :D :D

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Don't worry. It'll be fine. The officer told me that I had passed the test but a decision cannot be made at this time. My case is awaiting FBI background check. If you or your wife are getting USC through marriage, make sure you take your tax returns with you. They ask for those as an indicator that you and your wife have been living together.
Be cool :cool: and you'll be fine. They may even give you the oath letter the same day.

Originally posted by eric711
Don't worry. It'll be fine. The officer told me that I had passed the test but a decision cannot be made at this time. My case is awaiting FBI background check. If you or your wife are getting USC through marriage, make sure you take your tax returns with you. They ask for those as an indicator that you and your wife have been living together.
Be cool :cool: and you'll be fine. They may even give you the oath letter the same day.

We are filing with employment green card - NOT due to marriage to a USC. I am carrying all papers - the whole load of stuff I have but want to keep them in file unless asked. I am trying to do only the 100 questions available on the web about civics and history of USA. Should I read any other book(s)?

I hope to finish this asap and cannot wait till March 23rd :D

So far the going had been great by the grace of God. Will update you on this after interview. Very many thanks and let me know if any new developments in your case, as they come up.

eric711

Did the officer said something about time? Like how many days/months to wait for Oath? What kind of check do they do after the interview?

Good luck.

Originally posted by WouldBeCitizen
I am trying to do only the 100 questions available on the web about civics and history of USA. Should I read any other book(s)?

From my experience, the 100 questions would suffice. For the test, 10 multiple choice questions are already printed on a sheet of paper and from those 100 questions. Very easy.

Best of luck

Originally posted by hm11
eric711

Did the officer said something about time? Like how many days/months to wait for Oath? What kind of check do they do after the interview?

Good luck.

No, she said they check every month to see if the response has come back. This background check starts as soon as you submit the application even before the fingerprint. So it does not initiate after the interview.