Out of the us over 6 years ago

Yuda

I am applying for citizenship based on having a green card 25 years and the last 6 years I did only one trip only for 3 weeks ,
My question is over 6 years i did a trip for over a year time is this can do me a prob if they see this stamps in the interview ? Does this make the green card no valid and it can decline the n400? Anything from before 5 years

I a applying for n400 in a week and my green card will expire Jan 2017 it may be expire wile I am in the process is this a prob or I need a a valid green card during the all processing time of the n400?

You are applying under the 5-year rule. You just need continuous residence for the last 5 years.

Well there are kind of two separate things. 1) Did you abandon permanent residence. This was resolved when they let you back in as a permanent resident. The way to take away your permanent residency for abandoning it would be to deny you entry (or to deport you for being inadmissible). But they let you back in. So that is not an issue. 2) Continuous residence for naturalization purposes. Continuous residence is usually interrupted by trips of more than 6 months, in which case you would need to start over counting. But you only need continuous residence for the last 5 years.

I was divorce 3 years ago and I have 2 children living with the mother I pay monthly child support in to her bank
Will they ask me in the interview for proof I pay ? If yes is the bank statements fine? it does shows the payments

Btw Me getting a green card years ago has noting to do with my ex
Go it bhecuse of my parents

Do they take away your green card at the interview ?
Mine will expire if god forbid i get decline will I have the option to do a renewal for the green card ?tia

Do they take away your green card at the interview ?
Mine will expire if god forbid i get decline will I have the option to do a renewal for the green card ?tia
No, you only become a citizen at the oath ceremony, and only then will they take your green card. Of course you can always renew your green card if you don't naturalize.