Out of status F1 student currently under REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS! PLEASE HELP!!!

Alfall

Registered Users (C)
Hi, my name is Malick and i'm from Senegal West Africa. I came into the United States in January 2008 as a F1 Visa with D/S on my I 94, and I-20 expiring in 2013. I have made so many mistakes, and my ignorance about my status and the immigration laws got me to the point where I am now. After my ESL classes, I failed to report to the school, and came back to transfer the next semester, and they told me that I was out of status. My advisor didn't inform me about anything I could do at that point, so I filed for transfer and went to another school. Enrolled there for the next 3 semesters. And stopped going to school the whole 2010 year, and also the Spring 2011 due to financial issues. I was recently arrested for the matter of TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS (unpaid tickets), and an ICE officer came and put a hold on me. I've never received any letter for being out of status since 2008. I got bailed on bond, and have another court date pretty soon (They will send me a letter for the date). Now, I've talked to my lawyer, she said the only way I can still remain in the country is to marry a USC citizen. My girl is american, and she goes to school as well. But the problem is we haven't been living together, and we have no records or papers showing both of our names together.

My main questions are:

What will happen if I don't get married by my next hearing date, and I tell the judge that I will get married before the summer?

Also there is a school accepting me and they agreed to write a letter of my behalf to show the judge that I will indeed enroll there in the summer and stay there, will that be beneficial in my case?

Or show the judge that I have indeed been attending school even if I was out of status?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLIES!

The only way you could return back to school/back in status is applying to USCIS for reinstatement of F-1 status which can be granted depending on his reasons as to why we couldn't go to school (illness, hardship, death in the family etc).