Other useful forums

maheshgajanan

Registered Users (C)
Last week I was on one of public newsgroups (misc.immigration.usa or alt.visa.us, I forget) and saw some names that looked familiar. So I presume some of you visit forums other than this to read about other applicants' experiences.

Which other forums have you guys found useful for citizenship related discussions? Any other lawyer websites or public fourms?

Thanks,
Mahesh

Public newsgroups are a great source of info. Also google has a special US govt only search

Murthy's forums (at least the citizenship one) is very dull. However some real attorneys post there occasionally

JohnKerry said:
This may be your only useful posting but you are a troll never the less

JohnKerry, You English language challenged moron. It is not "never the less". It is "nevertheless". By adding those empty spaces (like the empty space in your head), you are changing the whole meaning of what you tried to say.

----------------------------
Vote Bush '04

Filtering on public forums

Thanks for your suggestions! I did check murthy.com today. Neither Murthy nor Gotcher's citizenship forum seems to get much traffic as was pointed out in an earlier posting.
The problem with the public forum is that the messages are for all kinds of immigration issues. I have tried filtering by keywords like N-400 and citizenship but I am not sure it catches all posting I am interested in reading. Have any ideas to filter threads in alt.visa.us or misc.immigration.usa for citizenship related posting?

Thanks
Mahesh