1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.


Discussion in 'Medical Professionals - OTHER than Physicians or P' started by sam252, Mar 29, 2011.

  1. sam252

    sam252 Registered Users (C)

    I am a foriegn trained orthodontist.. I got my green card 6 months ago,,,

    is there any short cut to get licensed in the states?

    please advise me

    thank you
  2. DD2003

    DD2003 Registered Users (C)

    no. i dont think u hav any short cut for licence.. u have to go through same procedure as far as i know

Share This Page