Orlando, FL - N-400 Timeline

Thanks for answers. I've called 1 800.. and talked to second level support and IO just told me that they are waiting for interview date... I asked him for biometrics that I havn't have and he told they will send me a note if they need anything from me... I think, it didn't realy help me, becouse I still dont know way they need so long to shedule my inteview, and I see for others it goes smoother....
Well, I gess, I'll wait few more weeks and then get infopass...

No Yellow letter

I have received the interview notice but I have not received any yellow letter. Is that normal. Are we suppose to take the yellow letter to the interview or it is just information only.

I saw a post with the contents of yellow letter. Is there anything else other then the 4 items that we need to bring for interview.

Thanks

Does anybody know if Orlando DO has same (interview) day oath also?

No, normally they have oath once every 2 months I think. They will send you notice with oath day within 1-2 weeks after interview. This was the case 2 years back not sure if it is still the same

I received my yellow letter about 3 weeks after interview letter. So you may still get a yellow letter even though your interview date is fixed.

Thanks.

I have received the interview notice but I have not received any yellow letter. Is that normal. Are we suppose to take the yellow letter to the interview or it is just information only.

I saw a post with the contents of yellow letter. Is there anything else other then the 4 items that we need to bring for interview.

Thanks

My Time Lines Update

D/O : Orlando, FL
04/04/2009 : N-400 Mailed to TSC (Lewisville, TX) by UPS
04/07/2009 : Received Date
04/13/2009 : Check Cashed.
04/10/2009 : Notice Date
04/17/2009 : Notice Recieved
04/07/2009 : Priority Date
04/22/2009 : FP Received
05/07/2009 : FP Scheduled
04/24/2009 : FP Walk In
xx/xx/2009 : IL Received?
xx/xx/2009 : IL Date
xx/xx/2009 : Oath Date
xx/xx/2009 : PP Applied
xx/xx/2009 : PP Received:):)

Hey Guys, did you choose Orlando as your DO for N400 processing, or they allocated it according to your address?

I think there are couple of folks on this thread with interviews coming up in next few weeks. Please update your experience and let us know what all we need to carry with us for the interview.

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone! I'm kinda new here but i've been browsing
on this page for a while now. Finally i applied my n400
and here's my timeline:

4/13/09 : N-400 Mailed to lockbox(lewisville. TX).
4/15/09 : N-400 Received.
4/15/09 : Priority date.
4/21/09 : Check Cashed.
4/27/09 : Notice Date.
4/29/09 : NOA Received
4/15/09 : FP Notice Received ( I-797C).
5/12/09 : FP Appt.
xx/xx/xx: Interview Letter.
xx/xx/xx: Interview Date.
xx/xx/xx : Oath Letter.
xx/xx/xx : Oath Date.

Orlando finger printing office (5449 S Semoran Av. TerraCotta Business Center, Unit 18c) usually accepts walk-in even before the original appointment date. I have visited it many times for different reasons and never had to wait. The staff is very personable. No questions asked for coming in early.

Thanks and Good Luck.

Best Wishes Roy2000

IL Received today.
Roy2000,
Best Wishes for your interview (tomorrow) I would like to request you to update your interview experience and also your oath experience as it is helpful to other Orlando members.
Thank you in advance:)

Interview Passed... Oath is on Friday!!

I have great news for all Orlando filers. Orlando DO is now giving Oath letters on the same day of the interview if you pass. Here is my Interview experience.

I arrived 30 minutes prior to to my appointment. First you have to go through the security checks, no cell phones allowed inside the building, so make sure you keep it in the car. Then I entered the hall and they gave me a number. I waited for about one hour befor the IO called for me. He was very nice and professional, he went through my application, nearly asked me all questions again, so guys make sure you memorize eveything you wrote in the application. After that he asked me 6 civic questions and did the reading/ writing test. I was so happy when he asked me at the end if I would have time to come back on Friday for the Oath. The whole interview took less than 15 minutes.

Overall it was really a great experience, Orlando is getting much much better and I really wish the best of luck for all of you guys.

Congratulations

:)
I have great news for all Orlando filers. Orlando DO is now giving Oath letters on the same day of the interview if you pass. Here is my Interview experience.

I arrived 30 minutes prior to to my appointment. First you have to go through the security checks, no cell phones allowed inside the building, so make sure you keep it in the car. Then I entered the hall and they gave me a number. I waited for about one hour befor the IO called for me. He was very nice and professional, he went through my application, nearly asked me all questions again, so guys make sure you memorize eveything you wrote in the application. After that he asked me 6 civic questions and did the reading/ writing test. I was so happy when he asked me at the end if I would have time to come back on Friday for the Oath. The whole interview took less than 15 minutes.

Overall it was really a great experience, Orlando is getting much much better and I really wish the best of luck for all of you guys.

Congratulations Roy2000,
This is really a great news for everyone from Orlando DO. best wishes for you:)

Could please share your experience details

Roy2000,

I would like to request you to share some of the details of your interview such as what kind of documents they asked you to show...during the interview
1. Did they ask you about your driving tickets details and original disposition documents
2. Did they ask you tax transcripts for last 5 years
3. Could you able to recollect and share what questions they asked for civic, and writing and reading related

Thank you in advance!!:)

RAJ_CP you are next in line to give us good news

Raj_CP,
Best wishes for your oncoming interview next week.
We will wait to hear good news from you:):)
Thank you in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

That is awesome. Congratulations.

Let us know how's the oath experience.

I just found this wonderful forum yesterday and I just want to contribute to it. Thank you very much for such a wonderful information

4/20/09 : N-400 Mailed to TSC.
4/23/09 : N-400 Received.
4/23/09 : Priority Date.
4/23/09 : Notice Date.
4/28/09 : NOA Received
xx/xx/xx: FP Notice Received ( I-797C).
xx/xx/xx: FP Done.
xx/xx/xx: Interview Letter.
xx/xx/xx: Interview Date.
xx/xx/xx : Oath Letter.
xx/xx/xx : Oath Date.