Orlando, FL - N-400 Timeline

HI, I got my interview on november 25th,no oath letter,anyone knows when is gonna be the next on orlado florida,thanks

I had done my interview on Jan 5th and i have been schduled for an oath ceremony on Jan22nd in Orange County Convention center at 8 am.

Hope that helps !

Citizenship application

Part 5 , B - Employer name.

The question is I been working for same company for last 8 years, but the Company name has changed three times.

so in the colume where it says Employer name - should I write current name only or all the three different names in different rows and than enter the dates when the name is changed.

Obviosuly , address column will have same address.

Please let me know . Thanks for your help.

Oath Letter Time Line in Orlando, Fl

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the citizenship oath letter after the interview? My interview was on Feb 4, 2009. IO said it would take about 10 days to receive the oath letter in the mail.

Mojo, could you please provide your time line

Mojo could you please provide your time line, it is helpful to others to see right now how the Orlando DO is doing. Also please update when you got the oath letter.

I saw some postings earlier, they got oath letter in two weeks.

Recent Orlando filers

I would like to request the recent N400 filers from Orlando, FL DO, to post their time lines and experiences.
Thanks in advance

N-400 orlando

Application Mailed : 02/27/09
Application received : 03/02 (USPS confirmation)

So far nothing after that. Not sure how long it takes to get receipt.

thank you for the posting

:)Thank you Chunu123 and ORL for posting your information. We need to hear from Mojo about his timelines.
Let us be active and track Orlando DO and we can share and colloborate if needed

sivam2009, what is your timeline. My check is cashed but still no notice. Thanks ORL for posting your timeline, since you filed 2 weeks before me I will use you as reference. Anybody knows which priority dates Orlando DO is calling for interview these days.

D/O : Orlando, FL
2/26/09 : N-400 Mailed.
3/2/09 : N-400 Received.
3/11/09 : Check Cashed.

Last edited by a moderator:
IL Received today.

Roy2000
So you are saying you got the interview letter within 3 months from the date of filing in Orlando DO. This is really surprising considering it took 1 year for me when I filed 2 years back. I filed my wife's application 2 weeks back.

Orlando DO was supposed to be one of thr wrost when I filed. Things might have changed in last few months. This is great news

my update

:)Hi Chunu123, and other Oralndo friends
I will be eligible for applying for citizenship on 4/2/2009. I am planning to apply for it on 4/4/2009.
I would like to actively participate in the citizenship forum, so I started paticipating a little bit early. (I did the same during my green card process):)
You may start seeing my timeline sometime next month.

I get this error message when I check my status online -- "Your case information is incomplete within Case Status Online. For further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283."
It used to show Case Received and Pending -- any ideas??

My Time Line:
N400 mailed - 12/24/08
N400 delivered - 12/31/08
Check Cleared -- 1/7/09
Priority date: 12/31/08
FP notice date: 1/16/00
FP Done: 1/29/09
Recieved an Yellow letter regarding a couple of documents to take to the Interview but no date set yet: 3/17/09

Infopass

Hello Raj_CP,

It may be due to some lapse while they are updating your status online.

For peace of mind you can take an infopass to verify the details of what is going on with your case.

Also as you already received you may get an interview letter any time.

If I were you I may wait a couple of weeks more and then apply for an infopass.

my 2 cents:)

Orlando Timeline

It seems Orlando District Office is now catching up processing times...

01/23/2009 : N-400 Mailed to Lockbox
01/27/2009 : Received Date
01/27/2009: Priority Date
02/02/2009 : Check Cashed.
1/30/2009 : NOA Received
02/06/2009: FP Notice
02/20/2009: FP Appointment
3/16/2009 : Yellow Letter (CFR) Received
3/17/2009: IL Received
5/26/2009 : Interview Date

here is my timeline
01/27/2009 : N-400 Mailed to Lockbox
01/28/2009 : Received Date
01/28/2009: Priority Date
02/04/2009 : Check Cashed.
2/06/2009 : NOA Received
.......: FP Notice
........: FP Appointment
03/27/2009: Yellow Letter (CFR) Recived
..........IL Received
....... : Interview Date

Thanks Sivam2009. I actually just recived my IL - the interview is set for May 12th -- it looks like the process has become much faster.
My Time Line:
N400 mailed - 12/24/08
N400 delivered - 12/31/08
Check Cleared -- 1/7/09
Priority date: 12/31/08
FP notice date: 1/16/00
FP Done: 1/29/09
Recieved an Yellow letter regarding a couple of documents to take to the Interview but no date set yet: 3/17/09
IL Recieved - 3/20/09
Interview Date -- 5/12/09

Roy2000
So you are saying you got the interview letter within 3 months from the date of filing in Orlando DO. This is really surprising considering it took 1 year for me when I filed 2 years back. I filed my wife's application 2 weeks back.

Orlando DO was supposed to be one of thr wrost when I filed. Things might have changed in last few months. This is great news

Yes it is getting much better in Orlando now. I see Raj_CP and DavidYoung got their IL's too. Let's stay in touch on this forum guys and hopefully the process will be smooth and quick for all of us!!

Updated some of the dates since I just got finger print notice. Good to see constant updates in the Orlando thread.

How do you guys check the online status. Do we have to put that NBC* number. I tried but got an error.

Thanks