Orlando, FL - N-400 Timeline

He told me no need to renew GC come July if not finished by then he would stamp my card with an extension.
Got the yellow letter today
Telling us to take passports and driving license.

02/21/13: N-400 Application mailed to Texas
02/25/13: N-400 Application delivered
03/01/13: uscis cashed check
03/07/13: FP notice recd
03/18/13: FP Done in Orlando
03/22/13: In line for interviewing scheduling
05/13/13 : YL arrived
XX/XX/13: Interview Scheduled
XX/XX/13: Interview Done
XX/XX/13: Oath scheduling que
XX/XX/13: Oath Letter received
XX/XX/13: Oath Ceremony
XX/XX/13: Applied for Passport
XX/XX/13: Received Passport

Last edited by a moderator:
05/14/13: Interview Scheduled

Got text to say we are scheduled for interview. I guess we will get a letter soon. Got to wonder if my info pass visit speeded things up. Getting excited now and a little nervous.

affidavit of support i-134

i'm Algerian engineer of science computer and winner of the 2012 dvlottery (a dream come true)
I’m facing a big problem right now which is that i don't know anyone living in the usa and they are asking me to give theme an i-134(sponsor) in embassy the day of the interview , so i don't know what to do if you can help me or advice me i'll be thankful
I don't need financial support i can sponsor myself i just need papers

Just ask me i'll give you all the information you need about me an my situation

@Redjel12 - you are posting your questions at everywhere. this is about tracking for Orlando.

i'm Algerian engineer of science computer and winner of the 2012 dvlottery (a dream come true)
I’m facing a big problem right now which is that i don't know anyone living in the usa and they are asking me to give theme an i-134(sponsor) in embassy the day of the interview , so i don't know what to do if you can help me or advice me i'll be thankful
I don't need financial support i can sponsor myself i just need papers

Just ask me i'll give you all the information you need about me an my situation

Orlando tried to get my wife's FP twice and failed. Now they are asking for police clearance.

05/14/13: Interview Scheduled

Our letters came today giving us the date of June 20th for our interviews. I'm pleased we have a date only one slight draw back we are on vacation in Sanibel that week. We shall have to interrupt our holiday and drive up to Orlando but no big deal. I do not want to try to reschedule knowing that it would put us back. Still hoping to be a citizen before July 4th. I am thankful that they are keeping my wife and me on the same track so far.

05/14/13: Interview Scheduled email.
05/20/:13 Interview Schedule letter for June 20th

updated 07/13/2013

03/29/13: N-400 Application mailed to Texas
04/02/13: Application delivery date.
04/05/13: uscis cashed check
04/13/13: FP notice received
04/16/13: FP walkin done.
04/19/13: In line for Interview Schedule
06/03/13: received SMS/email for interview date
06/06/13: received letter by USPS for interview date
07/12/13: Interview scheduled
07/12/13: Interview done

Last edited by a moderator:
Interview done and approved!

Now waiting for the oath letter and date.

Hopefully it will be soon.

Good luck!

Interview done and Recommended for approval.
I have been impressed with the Orlando office. Ours was a very good experience. We arrived 20 mins early got checked in and were called on time for interview. 8 am for me 8:30 for my wife.
I was sworn in by my interviewer a really nice ex marine. Basically told me everything was a formality and as our case was straight forward we would be approved. Gave me the test as we chatted and he did the paper work.
Who was 1st Prez
What is capital of my state
When do celebrate independence
What last day to send in Taxes
What is capital of USA
Who is current Prez
Signed my photo's and the form that they use for the certificate
he gave me the form with the results check on passed test and recommended for approval and I was done. Took about 30 mins cause We chatted while he filled out the paper work. All in all a really cool experience.
My wife went about same way even same questions her's took 45 mins cause her guy was slow and meticulous with her paper work. she had to get police report cause fP did not take twice.
Now we wait for Oath letter. Wanted a 4th of July at Disney but they don't do that any more cause Disney upped charges.

Interview done and Recommended for approval.

Now we wait for Oath letter. Wanted a 4th of July at Disney but they don't do that any more cause Disney upped charges.

Congrats!. This year's 4th of July ceremony will be at Kissimmee.
My wife got oath scheduled online update but I did not, even though we had same day interview (different time though).
Waiting for the actual letters in the mail.
Good luck!

Yippee At last Im a citizen!!!! Proud to be an American!

Arrived at the USCIS building in Orlando 8:15 ready for 8:45 appointment for Oath ceremony. People were already coming out from the previous 7 am ceremony. And there was another after ours. Busy time in Orlando!
85 people becoming citizens from about 30 nations. We were taken in to the ceremony room were seated and waited about 20 minutes for late arrivers. Then they allowed family and friends in. They must have ID to get in. Our friend did not bring his and was not allowed in. Pity too cause he was our main video camera guy. No worries someone else covered it.
We did not start until 9:15 due to late comers. No idea how you could be late for such an important appointment unless it was unavoidable.
One note of importance. Dress appropriately. The guard at the door of the ceremony room gave the guy in front of us a real hard time cause he was dressed like a slob. Asked him if he'd read the info sheet. Asked him to read it again right there. Told him to go home come back to the 10 am one. Then made him sit to one side. Not sure if he got in. Everyone else was dressed good. Like you might dress if you were going to a wedding.
The ceremony began with a lady reading preliminary announcements and then introducing a another lady who gave a speech on the importance of registering to vote and instructions on how to register with the offer to register immediately after the ceremony. There was no opportunity to apply for passport after the ceremony.
We then sang the national anthem and watched a short video showing immigrants of the past. Some more reading from the first lady who was terrible. Perhaps her first time but she was bad. (One wondered if she would have even passed the interview test )
She then handed over to the gentleman who was to lead us in the Oath by making the statement that we had all fulfilled the requirements for citizenship and would he please accept us as Americans and lead us in the Oath. He had obviously done it all before and was very comfortable in his role. Told us to be sure to say the words to repeat after him. It was quite emotional at this point and we were tearful. Wife really cried. After the Oath he made sure everyone understood the importance of being an American and to be proud to be so. Informed us re passports. Then a message of congratulation from the President.
The first lady was back on now and led us in the pledge of allegiance. Then waving our little flags we sang "I'm Proud to be an American" Given our certificate and we were done. I guess once we got started it took about 25 minutes.
All in all it was a wonderful day in spite of the rookie lady. Feel blessed, relieved happy to be a US citizen.
All the best to all of you!