• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Open Response to Jamain

Sm1smom

Super Moderator
@Jamain,

This is in response to the rude mail you privately sent to me which I hereby quote below:

Whoever you are, you are such a loser for locking up my AOS thread! Despite the few people actually doing AOS the forum I created was a way for ME to share my experience with others AND NOT YOU! You are not the only one on here with an opinion!!! How dare you tell me that there are other rich threads with a lot more information? You are super rude!! And I hope that others in your life realize how much of a wimp you are.

Consider this your one and only warning. Subsequent postings or reports of abusive postings such as this by other members from you will lead to your being banned from this forum!

Frankly I feel like banning this fool right now.

If his response is ANYTHING other than an apology, he is gone.

And it wanst even, mom that locked his thread !
But it doesn't matter....he sounds like a child to me!
This is a serious forum, people come here to seek solid infos, its a once in life chance the DV, and gathering all the infos in one thread for the small AOS community is the best option.

It's fine Vladdy - he came back with another post that didn't contain the words "I'm sorry" so it took me about 2 seconds to decide he was banned. I only hesitated that long because I was drinking my breakfast smoothie at the time.

And it wanst even, mom that locked his thread !
But it doesn't matter....he sounds like a child to me!
This is a serious forum, people come here to seek solid infos, its a once in life chance the DV, and gathering all the infos in one thread for the small AOS community is the best option.

I did lock up the thread in question and I included a note explaining why the thread was locked up. Of course I didn't have to explain my actions to him, but I thought it was only fair to do so, apparently that wasn't good enough. He felt like I was stealing his thunder and preventing him from holding court.

Anyway, like Simon said, he's banned and the stupid thread is gone with his ban.

I did similar on a different thread the other day and I did that without discussing with Mom. We keep the forum organised, it is not about glory, it's about being able to find stuff and direct people to the right place to get help. Aos is more complex and needs information from people who have experienced the process and have wider experience than their own case.

And as for someone insulting Mom, that bought out a little Sir Percy in me....

Nice to know that you guys are really doing serious work in this forum......and others should respect your efforts.........its a good learning for members like us, who have recently joint - .....I am for few days reading many recent & old posts you guys have been replying, it is a lot of info out here on the DV lottery.......

Thanks to all of you above......doing great job!!

And as for someone insulting Mom, that bought out a little Sir Percy in me....

Sir Percy, my very own knight in shinning armor to the rescue!

animated-knight-image-0022.gif