Online status check site

I have got a confirmation from DBEC and my case is in data review. Not closed... :) Now the online tracking system is not available. I assume the final release will come soon.

Taiwan boy you give me a lot of relief !!!
Thanks!
That database seems not to be accurate so lets not panic!!!!
God Bless for such wonderful news

My employer called the 202 # and they said the case is in process... so the database is not accurate thanks God!!!!
Hang in there guys!

hi,
i just wanted to know that which case number do we need to check our status because i don't have any P,D,T number.But i have my that case number with which my lawyer filed my labour.Can anybody tell me that which case number do we need. Thanks in advance.

gc_craving said:
hi,
i just wanted to know that which case number do we need to check our status because i don't have any P,D,T number.But i have my that case number with which my lawyer filed my labour.Can anybody tell me that which case number do we need. Thanks in advance.

You can request your screen shot from Dallas for 7th year extension. You need to provide them with your name, last name, employer name, state you filed in and the case number form that state. They will email you back your screen shot featuring the ETA case number.