OK SESA & Dallas DOL Processing Times

SriSampath

Hi,
My company filed for LC at OK SESA on 03/2001. It appears that the current receipt dates at OK SESA is Jan 2001 and it has been like that for several months now. My attorney says the date is not accurate and that it may be many more months before OK SESA starts on my app.

Q1. Does any body know why is the hold up at OK SESA and any chances of improving?

Q2. Does anybody know why is Dallas DOL Regular being stagnant. Any chances of improving?

Q3. I am looking at relocating within my company to another state where the process is faster than OK. Trouble is I have only 2 yrs on my H1 and I am not sure if it is a workable solution to restart GC at one of these places (regular LC) or sit tight in OK. Any advice.

Many thanks
-Sri-

HI Sampath

It sbased on your decision and your situation. Practically no one can say which one is faster as it keeps changing. I 'm not sure how and whatis the processing dates at OK. If you have an option of choosing another state and feel the processing are faster then its better to take the chance than sitting. What other states do you have options? ALL the states are almost same on regular except for very few. So make a choice and take decision.
Pal.