• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Official DV2014 numbers starting to be published.

Rafikbo76 Rocks!!!!

Our CEAC data turns out to be very accurate!

View attachment 294

http://britsimonsays.com/dv2014-numbers-published/

Hi Britsimon,

Something I don't really understand. North America was calling up to 18 before going current and it shows they took 510 visa...

That's fairly close to OC at 661.Maybe there very few cases with high number of derivatives or I am missing something.

Did they regroup country to region relationship for reporting purposes?
I always thought NA means the Bahamas only since it says NA(Bahamas) in all VB.

Last edited:
Yes they are inconsistant. This 510 add to the south America numbers less the Bahamas (2). I could claim an exact hit, but didn't bother...

Yes they are inconsistant. This 510 add to the south America numbers less the Bahamas (2). I could claim an exact hit, but didn't bother...

Hm....that puzzled me further.If they are trying to group countries geographically for this report, then Macau should be under Asia despite the EU CN.

Anyway, this shouldnt affect our prediction at all, just thought I missed something.

I guess he will have to download a "crack" to avoid paying :D There should be something available on torrentzzzzz :)

Hey Simon,

How are you doing my friend?

You have to renew ur license for DV2015 :p:p:p
I guess he will have to download a "crack" to avoid paying :D There should be something available on torrentzzzzz :)

LOL!

I had full intention to rewrite the code in Python, but I will admit I haven't done that. Life got in the way.

So yeah - send me the license agreement. Better yet - deliver it and get a job here while you're visiting!

LOL!

I had full intention to rewrite the code in Python, but I will admit I haven't done that. Life got in the way.

So yeah - send me the license agreement. Better yet - deliver it and get a job here while you're visiting!

I will consider the second suggestion seriously :),

see franky,
you were'nt helping in your post

Last edited by a moderator:
Combining table III and table VII in the yearbook for the past four fiscal years, one observes an AoS/CP split for OC region of 12.3/87.7. Applying this to DV-2014, INA203(c) predicts 673 CP visas for OC in a total of 51'018 CP visas. Oops, not bad, compared to 661 reported ones.

That sounds about right, as I have said before, I expected OC AoS cases to be high.

I wonder how precise all this is at the final moments of the year. I wonder if they literally wait for 25 extra visas for AF region to allocate one more for OC. Hmmmm