1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

October 2017 Visa Bulletin

Discussion in 'Lottery Visas - DV' started by Xarthisius, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Britsimon

Britsimon Super Moderator

Yes - Russia seems to have either met the limit very late in the process OR perhaps not met it at all. I'm not sure about Turkey. U2 are still both limited.

2. danny keane

danny keane New Member

I've never seen a CN bigger than 39XXX from Turkey this year. If we think that the highest CN from EU is around 41k, i think Turkey have met the limit at the end of the draw.

3. Britsimon

Britsimon Super Moderator

Cool. That would make sense. Both Russia and Turkey roughly doubled their entries - but not trebled.

4. Kojo E

Kojo E Member

Sadly these "Agents" are still doing brisk business in Ghana. Some are now renting actual offices for the registration period! I've warned a few friends about them. I've had to personally convince them to enter the lottery themselves. Now they're telling me how easy it was doing it themselves.

5. Lezraf

Lezraf New Member

hello everyone!

just saw VB for next month and it looks like europe threshold is 6000. does it mean that people with cn > 20k will be called for the interview in September ? thank you all

6. Sm1smom

Sm1smom Super Moderator

It means people with CNs below the listed numbers and whose DS forms have been processed by KCC will be scheduled for a Nov interview :rolleyes:

7. Lezraf

Lezraf New Member

lol thank you mom

Sm1smom likes this.