• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

October 2016 visa bulletin released - November interviews

Just received 2NL! - my interview is due on November 14 in Sarajevo, Bosnia
DS26 submitted mid May, CN EU100xx

Hey guys!

Question: based on your experience from previous years, do you think I stand a chance for a December interview, if I submitted my DS mid-June? (my number is in the visa bulletin and I have not received 2NL for November, which I think was expected).
I have a job opportunity and I really hope I will be scheduled for December, but I don't want to call KCC, as this may mean more delay :)

Hey guys!

Question: based on your experience from previous years, do you think I stand a chance for a December interview, if I submitted my DS mid-June? (my number is in the visa bulletin and I have not received 2NL for November, which I think was expected).
I have a job opportunity and I really hope I will be scheduled for December, but I don't want to call KCC, as this may mean more delay :)

If your profile is simple then "maybe". Up to November interviews the DS260 submission dates are about the end of May. A mid June submission might get into December IF it is a simple background check. More complex cases have involve countries, middle Eastern countries and so on.

If your profile is simple then "maybe". Up to November interviews the DS260 submission dates are about the end of May. A mid June submission might get into December IF it is a simple background check. More complex cases have involve countries, middle Eastern countries and so on.
Yup, quite simple, no middle Eastern connections, single and EU.
So, there is hope. I know that no one knows, but I guess there is a glimpse of hope =)