Oath documents ???

dsam

Registered Users (C)
The Oath letter I received asks me to bring immigration documents (other than GC). My case was simple - it was based on 5 years after employment based GC. I do not have any INS documents. The only ones I can recall are the EAD and Advance Parole I had 5-6 years ago, before I received my GC . i do not know where they are - they were expired anyway. Do I have to try to dig them out if i can find them ?

I think it will be OK if I just take my oath letter and GC to the oath ceremony. What do you all think ?

Before someone asks, here is my
Timeline : VSC (Charleston, WV)

PD---------------------10/21/03
FP---------------------12/17/03 (Scheduled date was 12/11/03)
Interview---------------3/3/04
Oath-------------------4/5/04

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by dsam
The Oath letter I received asks me to bring immigration documents (other than GC). My case was simple - it was based on 5 years after employment based GC. I do not have any INS documents. The only ones I can recall are the EAD and Advance Parole I had 5-6 years ago, before I received my GC . i do not know where they are - they were expired anyway. Do I have to try to dig them out if i can find them ?
No.

I think it will be OK if I just take my oath letter and GC to the oath ceremony. What do you all think ?
Absolutely. Of course, if you got any citations after the interview, you need related documents. Also, if you went outside US, then trip dates.

Good luck with your oath.