NSC Time report

I still don't have a clear answer about which date does the BCIS go by. on the previous posts it was a little confusing.
my Online status check says received date is December 6. unfortunalty I don't know my Notice Date which I am guessing will be before November 16, thus my approval will be sooner.

hopefully someone will clear this out once and for all.
Thanks guys

Cider-or,
don't stress too much about this man, it doesn't really matter as BCIS don't follow that order strictly anyways,
the date you see on line is the date the BCIS probably put your appliactaion info on the database althought they had recieved your app on an earlier date, but they use the date they put you on the computer as a RD( when they actually have you on the system, not the date stamp of recieving the app),
my RD IS 7/19 AND ND is 9/29 and the online system says my case is pendig as of 9/29 and I still haven't heard anything yet.
botom line , you gonna get your GC (hopfully) it might be a few months earlier than others or it might be later?

Originally posted by siddig
Cider-or,
don't stress too much about this man, it doesn't really matter as BCIS don't follow that order strictly anyways,
the date you see on line is the date the BCIS probably put your appliactaion info on the database althought they had recieved your app on an earlier date, but they use the date they put you on the computer as a RD( when they actually have you on the system, not the date stamp of recieving the app),
my RD IS 7/19 AND ND is 9/29 and the online system says my case is pendig as of 9/29 and I still haven't heard anything yet.
botom line , you gonna get your GC (hopfully) it might be a few months earlier than others or it might be later?

11/16/99 sounds very promising. However seems like at least on this forum no new approvals with RD past 2/99 have been reported. If someone has been approved with RD past 2/99 please let us know (I guess unfortunately processing and approving are not the same :(.