1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

November 2017 Visa Bulletin

Discussion in 'Lottery Visas - DV' started by Xarthisius, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Xarthisius

Xarthisius Member

AFRICA: 10,000
    Except:
    Egypt: 6,200
    Ethiopia: 6,300

ASIA: 2,500
    Except:
    Iran: 2,150
    Nepal: 2,000

EUROPE: 6,000

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS): 4

OCEANIA: 400

SOUTH AMERICA,
    and the CARIBBEAN: 425

2. just_a_tech

just_a_tech New Member

This progression in EU is just killing me :/

Fanuel likes this.
  3. Lezraf

Lezraf New Member

why this low progression for Europe ?

4. Lezraf

Lezraf New Member

should we except a year like 2005 2006 or 2007?

5. Britsimon

Britsimon Super Moderator

6. SusieQQQ

SusieQQQ Well-Known Member

7. saabe

saabe Member

I trust Britsimon's reasoning and optimism, but I am starting to be really nervous.

Amazing Faith likes this.
  8. Xarthisius

Xarthisius Member

Monthly visa issuances for September have been released today closing FY17. Hopefully, we'll get the full picture for FY18!

Pierre82 and Britsimon like this.
  9. Kalybaev25

Kalybaev25 New Member

Hello,

I have a question. I know that the current for EU is under 6,000 and my number is at 25,000. My question is, can I still send all the documents and hope that I will get an interview or it is not possible, until I get my number current ?

10. Cooper145

Cooper145 New Member

I could never guess that applying for the visa may cost so much. Is it in dollars?

11. SusieQQQ

SusieQQQ Well-Known Member

These are case numbers, not costs... assuming you’re talking about the numbers above.

12. Britsimon

Britsimon Super Moderator

What do you mean?
    If you are processing Consular Processing (outside of the USA), you submit your DS260 and then wait for your interview to be scheduled once your number is current. Documents are presented (in most embassies) on the day of the interview.
    If you are processing AOS (inside the USA) you send the documents (I485 package) once your number is current (or announced as becoming current if you want to file early).

13. Kalybaev25

Kalybaev25 New Member

I see now,

I was just thinking that with VISA bulletin if it's current then you have a better chance to get interview, but if your number is not current and you still filed i485 that you might get interview. I was wrong I guess.