"Notice of intent to deny visa petition" letter is sent by USCIS. Any suggestions?

husnuceylan

Me(the beneficiary) and my wife got married on September 22, 2006 in Florida. At that time she got a job offer from Dubai, UAE. Since we were thinking it would be a good work experience, she accepted the offer. After the initial year she got another offer from a bigger company and wanted to stay 1 more year. Since I couldn't leave the country, she was visiting me during this time. Our intention was that she was going to come back to Florida after the initial year.

We have had 2 interviews one in 2007 and one in 2008. We provided everything to prove our bona-fide marriage. Joint tax returns, bank statements, residential lease, check receipts, auto insurance, photographs, emails etc...On the second interview, we are questioned separately. After 5 months of the second interview, our lawyer told us that he received a letter from USCIS which states their intention to deny our visa petition. They are asking addinitional documentation and explanation to the fact that we couldn't live together.

After receiving this letter, my wife applied for an immediate transfer to Florida office of the company but they denied her due to lack of any available positions. She is encountering a huge amount of stress like I am and she got a psychological evaluation report from a medical institution in Dubai. We will also submit it to INS as a proof. I got some affidavits from our common friends. My family supports our marriage on the other hand my wife's parents do not like me at all. I can have an affidavit from my parents but not from her parents at all...So I am so depressed...I have 3 weeks left before submitting all the supportive documentation but I don't know what to do more...Is there anyone out there who might have experienced something like this or at least have an idea what to do? I really appreciate for your help...

you havent stayed together since your marriage that is 2 years , usually US spouse who petition for the foreign spouse for a GC do it because he/she wants the foreign spouse to stay close to the US citizen, in your case she isnt here and is herself an immigrant of another country,and her parents not approving of it makes it sound like its not a real marriage, makes it tougher imagine yourself in the Officers shoes.. you should try showing them boarding passes or expired tickets , which she used to travel and meet you, she should permenantly move to the US

I have the same situation any suggestion

I received NOID they dont beleive bonafide marriage
can u tell what happened with u?
thx

What is the point of getting a GC if your wife is to keep working in UAE? Unless you have a firmed return date, I don't think the USCIS will believe whatever you said.