Non Rir New York Dol

No Title

Is there anybody online who is still stuck in NY DOL NON RIR Detailed Review. I m trying to estimate how many cases could be pending under detailed review in NY DOL under rir

No Title

looks like no cases are pending in new york dol for lc certification in case of detailed reviews.
If anyone is still waiting please respond.

No Title

when did ur case go to new york dol from the SESA. what is the receipt date at NY DOL

No Title

Any news on NON RIR DOL New York Detailed Review cases. What date are they processing.

Dates Move

For Detailed Review cases in NY DOL is processing cases received in Dec 2000 and Jan 2001 . This is as per the voice recording on 212 337 2185. Around 15 the of december they were at October 2000.
So finally they have started moving along. Looks likes only thing that works is prayers.

No Title

Hi I\'m still waiting for my LC to get approved, my company told me they filed it in the regional office Aug 15, 2001 and it\'s almost 3 yrs i\'ve been waiting for my LC... is there a way to track it? ETP

priority date

what is ur priority date. I presume your case sent to DOL NY after certification from SESA ( The State Local LABOR). Well my case was sent to DOL on Aug 2001 too. My PD is June 1998. There is a limit to patience too.
I call the 212 337 2193 to find out abt my case but there phone is out of order. you can also send mail too DOL with ur case number.
I m trying to find out as to how many cases they have for detailed review. That way we can estimate the time it will take to get them to us. REalistically it should be done by April2002

No Title

My priority date is May 20, 2000... hoe can I find out about my case number? is this the same as the receipt number? tnx

No Title

u could send a mail to lcstatus02@doleta.gov. just put the phone number of your employer or the tax id in the body of the message and send it, and you will get a retunr email with all the info from DOL within 2 minutes.
your lawyer shoulkd have given u the case no. was your case rir or regular category

No Title

hi,this is the case number my company gave me... 20000024150... but it\'s not listed in the reply that i got from the lcstatus e-mail that i sent... please help meeeeeee