Non-availability certificate for Parents Marriage certificate

rkiladi

Registered Users (C)
Would appreciate any help on how to get the Non-availability certificate for my parents marriage.
They were married in a village near Tenali/Guntur district/Andhra Pradesh back in 1969.
The local Mandal sub-registrar office is refusing to give any non-availability certificate and say they know no such thing.

Does any body have experience of getting one - please share the procedure?

Thanks
(US Citizen trying to apply GC for parents - collecting required documents)

I believe the marriage registrations are handled at a local registrar office level.
Not sure if any body has experience approaching the state-level authorities? Anybody?

I believe the marriage registrations are handled at a local registrar office level.
Not sure if any body has experience approaching the state-level authorities? Anybody?

I have the same problem, my petition for my dad's green card got approved and now the case is at NVC center and they need non-availablity certificate for marriage. My dad has checked at the local Tehsil and even District Tehsil, they say they can not prepare such certificate anthey need to go to Suvidha Kendar .

If anyone has further information please guide me. Thanks!

Did you get a solution? My mom dad got non availability from the local registrar office in Haryana. Let me know if you guys got different solution.

not really. Suvidha Kendra helped with a kind of Non -availablity certificate (looked like more as an affidavit) and NVC did not accepted it.
I did online research and found a company allied legal services in Delhi, and applied for non availability cerificate through them. Hopefully NVC this time accept this certificate.
Thanks!

Hello
not really. Suvidha Kendra helped with a kind of Non -availablity certificate (looked like more as an affidavit) and NVC did not accepted it.
I did online research and found a company allied legal services in Delhi, and applied for non availability cerificate through them. Hopefully NVC this time accept this certificate.
Thanks!
Hello Amandeep, I am in a similar situation and thinking of getting help from allied legal. Did your application go through NVC and the non availability certificate for marriage accepted by them?