No Decision made afterAdjustment Status Interview. HELP!

Lucho, your are letting your emotions get the best of you.
Alsouthner is always fair and balanced. And he is right.
You need to relax and have patience.
There are folks out there who have been waiting for years...

Lucho, your are letting your emotions get the best of you.
Alsouthner is always fair and balanced. And he is right.
You need to relax and have patience.
There are folks out there who have been waiting for years...

Thanks for your reply Manalive. I keep my words though. I am all set and dont really need people like him wasting their time replying to this post. We are here to try to help one another,no to scold anyone. And yeah I'll have some patient. I got a permission to work and will apply for a travel document in the meantime.

No news yet..only good news is that in 3 months my marriage turns 2 years so hopefully will be getting the 10 year green card and saving 590 bucks. Until then I wont bother making Infopass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did have you interview??? I'm in the same boat. My interview was fine. The officier was very nice,didn't even ask for any prove or ask any wife for anything. He just told me he would like to approve me now. But he can't cause ICE didn't transfert my case to them. Cause I was in removal, but the judge terminated my removal. So to give him 2 weeks. And now im going in 3 months. Oh my case is in atlanta.

Where did have you interview??? I'm in the same boat. My interview was fine. The officier was very nice,didn't even ask for any prove or ask any wife for anything. He just told me he would like to approve me now. But he can't cause ICE didn't transfert my case to them. Cause I was in removal, but the judge terminated my removal. So to give him 2 weeks. And now im going in 3 months. Oh my case is in atlanta.

http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Outreach...nt/coordination-adjud-removal-proceedings.pdf

Your situation and the many like it have forced USCIS and ICE to coordinate file transfers better. This is a RECENT Memo so, it is likely that those new procedures and agreements are not yet in place in very many jurisdictions. Hang in there.

This my second marriage. I didn't go to the first interview. So got divorce and they put on removal

Finally, Got an email saying my card was ordered. I actually wanted to make it to the second anniversary so I would get the permanent one but It came a month early. After all the hassle waiting I guess Its a great advance.
I am glad I didnt have to go through what some people here said I would be going. The ones who were of not help at all, just came here to scold and wish me the worst.
Dont let this assholes put u down guys, no matter how hard a case can be there should be always hope.

Finally, Got an email saying my card was ordered. I actually wanted to make it to the second anniversary so I would get the permanent one but It came a month early. After all the hassle waiting I guess Its a great advance.
I am glad I didnt have to go through what some people here said I would be going. The ones who were of not help at all, just came here to scold and wish me the worst.
Dont let this assholes put u down guys, no matter how hard a case can be there should be always hope.

You got your green card, so why spew anger? Relax and enjoy your new life going forward. The people who think scolded you were just trying to help you or others who may be viewing this thread down the road. Good luck.

Congrats Lucho!!!
Some people did give you some " constructive critism" in my view. Take it! The advice you got can only help you. No one was putting you down. Otherwise, congrats and good luck all the way...

hey i had the same problem ... 2 month after interview and my case still pending but i had today infopass and the immigration officer told me im scheduled to a second
interview ..

hey i had the same problem ... 2 month after interview and my case still pending but i had today infopass and the immigration officer told me im scheduled to a second
interview ..

That sounds like more interrogation... Good luck!

On July 12th I got my green card. To my surprise I am a resident since the day of interview even though I got the approval email 6.5 months after.
I didnt really expect this. Is that normal? a mistake?
Whatever it is I am happy, 14 months away from filing again.

Last edited by a moderator:
On July 12th I got my green card. To my surprise I am a resident since the day of interview even though I got the approval email 6.5 months after.
I didnt really expect this. Is that normal? a mistake?
Whatever it is I am happy, 14 months away from filing again.

what is the notice date on your welcome letter