No 45 days letter yet!!!!

maryamchangi

:) Hi guys,

I've been reading your comments .I've been waiting for my LC for 2.5 yrs.
Here are my case info.
PD:3/09/2004
MDEB3
no 45 days letter yet.
Any body has simillar problem?

45 days letter

Does anyone know about the status of 45days letter? how can we verify that the INS send the letter or not or is misplaced? What are the date of 45days letter going on? When should i expect the 45days letter? My priority date is 4th Nov 2004. Please provide some information.
thanks

There is no way to track the status of 45 day letter and there is no First In First Out in the process of either generating or sending the 45 Day letters.

My PD is 5/2004 MI, no news, no 45 day letter.

thanks

with PD in Sep 2003, I haven't heard anything of my 45 days leeter yet. now I have 2 LC pending and my company is going to apply the third one(PERM) for me. I also have a PERM filed last Dec and got technical denial, even through my lawyer filed a motion of reconsideration, I haven't heard anything for it yet and the lawyer told me there is no hope for it, so my company redid all the ads and going to do the filing again. GOSH The endless waiting is killing me.

talked with my lawyer and was informed that my case got 45 days letter las Dec already, but she didn't bother to tell me