NIW / EB1 DIY package needed

uphox

Registered Users (C)
:mad: I desperately need a NIW / EB1 DIY package to get my application started. Can someone share your package with me? I also consider buying it.
Or any recommendation for a good source?(Greencardforyou.com seems down.) BTW, my major is biology.

Thank you.
uphoxx@yahoo.com

Hello,

I sent emails to greencardapply.com. They beat around the bush and didn't answer my questions. I decided not to buy anything from them.

Regarding usaia.org, I am still satisfied with the NIW case, but very disappointed of their EA kit. It is a real joke: $59 for 22 stapled pages that look like a middle school student's report. They also warn you not to transfer or resell it. They don't have to worry about it: I would be ashamed to resell something like this... Oh, by the way, you'll read that they reserve the right not to answer your questions...

I am done with kits. My advice: use the NIW case as a guide (if you want to), and doublecheck everything with a THOROUGH search on the Internet. If you don't have time to spend on the Internet, then hire a lawyer.

I also used usaia.org NIW kit and my NIW was approved in 15 days.
Recently I purchased EB1-EA kit from greencard apply.com, but it is not good , just a few pages, cover letter sample is also not good.
Now I am hiring a lawyer for EB1-EA. He said that if I give him a copy of my approved NIW petition, he will charge me $2000 foe EB1EA I140. Normally his charge is $ 5000.

--------------

boston123 said:
Hello,

I sent emails to greencardapply.com. They beat around the bush and didn't answer my questions. I decided not to buy anything from them.

Regarding usaia.org, I am still satisfied with the NIW case, but very disappointed of their EA kit. It is a real joke: $59 for 22 stapled pages that look like a middle school student's report. They also warn you not to transfer or resell it. They don't have to worry about it: I would be ashamed to resell something like this... Oh, by the way, you'll read that they reserve the right not to answer your questions...

I am done with kits. My advice: use the NIW case as a guide (if you want to), and doublecheck everything with a THOROUGH search on the Internet. If you don't have time to spend on the Internet, then hire a lawyer.