• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Newborn son

jayo2k

Registered Users (C)
Greeting people.
I for once have a question:

Like the title suggest I am a new father, my son was born on October 17th but we had already applied for the DV 2015 and we put 2 people without children (because a picture is required and the boy wasn't born yet).
Would it be a problem in case we happen to be selected?

God I pray that we finally win, it is just too freaking cold here in Canada... The side walks are literally ice rinks (2-3 inch of deep frozen ice).

Greeting people.
I for once have a question:

Like the title suggest I am a new father, my son was born on October 17th but we had already applied for the DV 2015 and we put 2 people without children (because a picture is required and the boy wasn't born yet).
Would it be a problem in case we happen to be selected?

God I pray that we finally win, it is just too freaking cold here in Canada... The side walks are literally ice rinks (2-3 inch of deep frozen ice).

That won't be a problem at all - you did exactly right. One you win (of course) you will simply add your son on your forms....