New naturalization test sample sentences - let's collect!

Every member of this forum has the right to start their own thread if it is related to Immigration in the appropriate section including this one to collect sentences. BUT what makes it suspicious or like others call it "Stupid" is that a user like "Anabel" who writes a very good English here in the forum to start this thread. It is either suspicious (in my view) or Stupid (like others call it).

What if they want to help others? even if tehy just want to post for the sake of posting, there is nothing wrong with it. Many people became citizens a long time ago and still post. They apparently have nothing further to gain
by posting anything

We attended our interviews in Newark yesterday. Here are the sentences from our test:

For me:
reading test: Where is the White House?
writing test: The White House is in Washington, D.C

For my spouse:
reading test: When is Thanksgiving?
writing test: Thanksgiving is in November.

We attended our interviews in Newark yesterday. Here are the sentences from our test:

For me:
reading test: Where is the White House?
writing test: The White House is in Washington, D.C

For my spouse:
reading test: When is Thanksgiving?
writing test: Thanksgiving is in November.
Thank you. I see, you have registered to post your sentences here! It beats any negative opinions about the thread usefulness :)

Dear WBH! Thank you for your support! I realy believe my English is not perfect

Last edited by a moderator:
It is either suspicious (in my view) or Stupid (like others call it).

It's easy to reach all kinds of conclusions when you know nothing about someone's situation. Sure it may appear that the Annabel writes perfect English, but what if she is anxious about the interview and knowing what type of questions are asked puts her at ease? What may seem silly to some is a way of coping for others..everyone has different ways in preparing for the interview according to their own situation or background.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's easy to reach all kinds of conclusion when you know nothing about someone's situation. Sure it may appear that the Annabel writes perfect English, but what if she is anxious about the interview and knowing what type of questions are asked puts her at ease? What may seem silly to some is a way of coping for others..everyone has different ways in preparing for the interview according to their own situation or background.

Ditto

It's great to know of previous questions because it's not concrete like the 100 questions. I'm trying to decrease my wife's anxiety before the test.

THANKS to all of you who've contributed to this thread!:D

Read: The flag is red, white and blue.

Write: He cuts, he cuts well, this could go all the way, four more!!!

Just kidding, it was:-

Write: I love to live in America.

This is help ful in a way, it lets us know what to expect and not be anxious and its not like we are wasting lots of time, it at least doesnt hurt!

new test sentence, Manchester, NH

I was asked : The President lives in the White House.
only one sentence. The vocabulary is though showed under the uscis website, I think its in PDF just look in the page about new test and flashcards etc.;)

Thank you. 4-th occurrence.

hey anabel.

Don't take this the wrong way but I am still having a hard time understanding how this collection of sentences could possibly of help any N400 applicant. I am not being sarcastic or anything. I will appreciate your answer.