New naturalization test sample sentences - let's collect!

Last edited by a moderator:
Then perhaps you were right to worry:D

What I am trying to say is you have been collecting possible sentences in this thread.
You stated the sentence given to you at interview.
I didn't think that particular sentence has been mentioned in the thread.

Clear?

Dear friends! Let's collect sentences, not opinions!

Dear Anabel, what is the benefit in collecting these sentenses?

For one to memorize them for interview? or other purposes? Anyone present in this forum will be able to pass the writing section easily.....

Then perhaps you were right to worry:D

What I am trying to say is you have been collecting possible sentences in this thread.
You stated the sentence given to you at interview.
I didn't think that particular sentence has been mentioned in the thread.

Clear?
Better. Unclear only why you didn't think.

Dear Anabel, what is the benefit in collecting these sentenses?
WBH already answered (post#60 in the thread)
And there is always benefit to
know in advance what questions can be asked no matter how good one's English is

WBH already answered (post#60 in the thread)

Anabel, referring to post #60, I still don't see any practical benefit in this thread. Further I think that concentrating on these sentences could problematic for those whose english "level is low" because there is no predetermined setences to be given as opposed to the civics questions. If anything needs to be studied it should be verbs provided in the study materials. And there is still no need to focus on those either since the focus and goal is ability to convey message and not so much grammar.

Good Day. :)

Anabel, referring to post #60, I still don't see any practical benefit in this thread. Further I think that concentrating on these sentences could problematic for those whose english "level is low" because there is no predetermined setences to be given as opposed to the civics questions. If anything needs to be studied it should be verbs provided in the study materials. And there is still no need to focus on those either since the focus and goal is ability to convey message and not so much grammar.

Good Day. :)

I agree totally. The interview study guide already details the vocabulary that can be used for the sentences. One should simply concentrate on studying this if they are not that proficient in English.

Folk, what we are talking about? If you find the thread useless just simply ignore it. As for myself, I periodicaly check the sentences for my friend. She is still in the process.

I found the forum when googled writing sentences for naturalization. As for me the thread is exrtemely useful :).

You need to be really stupid to fail the English section of the test! Collecting these questions is a waste of time.

:D:D:D, let's just say....once someone is able to create an account, and post questions/comment on this forum, collecting these sentences here is nonsensical (For N400 interview purposes at least).

:)

You need to be really stupid to fail the English section of the test! Collecting these questions is a waste of time.

We can be really stupid sometimes. If you want to minimize the chance
of sudenly becoming stupid right at that moment, it i s not stupid to
have some idea what question will be asked. O(ne has to go a long way to reach that moment anyway so there is no harm in putting some extra effots
no matter how unnecessary it looks

@ WBH
> We can be really stupid sometimes.
I agree, but this is something fundamental we're talking about here...the ability to read and write basic English sentences like a kindergarten student, not a physics problem that you'd be asked to solve. If you frequently lapse into such "phases", it's understandable and worth the effort but I wouldn't think many of the others would require preparation to pass a kindergarten test. Good luck!

@ WBH
> We can be really stupid sometimes.
I agree, but this is something fundamental we're talking about here...the ability to read and write basic English sentences like a kindergarten student, not a physics problem that you'd be asked to solve. If you frequently lapse into such "phases", it's understandable and worth the effort but I wouldn't think many of the others would require preparation to pass a kindergarten test. Good luck!

Each thread can only benefit only tiny proportion of readers. The majority of
applications cases I beleive are straight forward so I can say every topic is
worthless if you judge by how many readerw ill benefit.

If one advide non-citizens not to vote, you will most likely say that is a no-brainer and such advide is wasiting everyone's time. But
for those who are already in trouble, they regret no one has ever treated them like retaded children

Each thread can only benefit only tiny proportion of readers.....for those who are already in trouble, they regret no one has ever treated them like retaded children

To make it short. If you can READ this now, this thread is pointless for you.
TOTALLY!

To make it short. If you can READ this now, this thread is pointless for you.
TOTALLY!

Every member of this forum has the right to start their own thread if it is related to Immigration in the appropriate section including this one to collect sentences. BUT what makes it suspicious or like others call it "Stupid" is that a user like "Anabel" who writes a very good English here in the forum to start this thread. It is either suspicious (in my view) or Stupid (like others call it).