New EAD card!! Incredible!!!!

albertoalvarez

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys, you gonna laugh at this a lot! I woke up at 400 am, rushed to the federal plaza (for EAD renewal) in NYC to grab a space from the endless line that circles around the building, got in in 2 hours, sat down and wait wait wait, unfortunatelly thing works LIFO( Last in first out while it supposed to run FIFO. People those who came around 1100am gotten their cards immediatelly, I had to wait until 3 pm despite I was there by 5 am..
Finally I got it and came home, I pushed outer door and a bunch of letters fell down, one had a card inside. My wife thought it was a credit card for her which we recently applied, but as soon as she opens the letter she screamed "Green Caaaaaard!!".
Actually wasn't but in same format with green card, that was a EAD!!! BCIS issued same day to me an interim card for 8 months, the point I couldn't realize those guys must've known that my EAD had already been mailed, but they didn't say nothing, just made me wait there 9 hours and gave me a card.
As a conclusion, people those who recently filed for a renewal EAD don't bother yourself, choose a movie from HBO open up your drink and patato chips, your card will be there.
notice : i am not an immigration lawyer, act accordingly

Last edited by a moderator: