.Net Developer looking for H1B sponsor

Alan Cruz

Hi,

I am looking for a company who is willing to give me a job and sponsor me for a H1B visa. (California or other states - note:i'd love to live in California =) )
I've developed many tech nologies (software and hardware) and experience in a big government company as a software developer and CEO of my own startup of technology.
Here's my resume:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because i'm new here it says i can't post URLs, only after 15 posts or more.
So i'm leaving my resume without the URLs and you guys can ask e-mail me
asking for the resume: alan at toratora com br
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUMMARY: (SPECIALTIES)
• C/C++;
• .Net;
• C#;
• PHP;
• Silverlight/XAML;
• Java Script;
• MySQL;
• SQL;
• CSS;
• Java;
• Java Mobile(J2ME);
• WPF;
• Delphi;
• HTML;
• OOP(Object Oriented Programming);
• EOP(Event Oriented Programming);  this is very important for professional software solutions
• Database design, communication, processing and manipulation with the database;
• Real Time Data Processing;
• Real Time Vídeo Image Processing;
• Industrial Projects with Solid Edge; (projected the plastic mold of the aQuarius Tablet PC prototype as you can see in the video below: [*URL])
• Retail market;

I learn fast, develop fast, in any kind of environment even under pressure.
Strong ability solving complex problems in short time available with the tools available.
(strong creativity skills)
Very good American English and have a lot of American friends in America (real friends). Strong acknowledge (and admiration) of American culture which made me decide to leave Brazil to live in America.

SHORT BIO: Developer of the Evolua System® and all other Tora Tora's ************.
Founder of Tora Tora Business ex-student of Computer Engineering at Federal University of San Carlos-UFSCar-SP-Brazil, which is one of the most respected universities in Brazil.
Left the graduation to found the new tech company (start-up) called Tora Tora in 2008, due to the new tech nology that he developed.
Experience in a big government company called EMBRAPA while in college as a Software Developer.
He also developed the software “SACAM”- [*URL]- a project funded by FINEP ( [*URL] ) in a call for free software, as a developer of Embrapa Instrumentation Farm (CNPDIA San Carlos-SP) and Embrapa Genetic Resources and Biotechnology (CENARGEN Brasilia-DF) - [*URL]-,public submission MCT/FINEP/CT- INFO-01/2003.
Experience doing business, and good personal contacts [owners and directors], with big manufacturers and suppliers in different industries from China and Hong Kong such as TECH Mold Co. ltd, Visual Touch, Mold Town, etc.

PRODUCTION TECHNIQUE:
Software without registering the patent at Embrapa:
1. JORGE, Lucio Andre de Castro; CRUZ, Rogerio Alan; MORAES, M.C.B.; LAUMANN, Raul; PALHARES, Luis; MILARE, B.N.; BORGES, Miguel. Software of Analysis of Insect Behavior. 2005.

Scientific articles:
1. LAUMAN, R.A.; MORAES, M.C.B.; JORGE, L.A.C.; CRUZ, R.A.; PALAHRES, L.A.; CAETANO, L.D.; BORGES,M. Software of Analysis of Insect Behavior in Movement oriented to Chemical Ecology Studies. In: BRAZILIAN MEETING OF CHEMICAL ECOLOGY, 4. Piracicaba, SP. 2005. Schedule and abstracts’ book…… pg. 155.
2. JORGE, L.A.C.; CRUZ, R.A.; MORAES, M.C.B.; PALHARES, Luis; BORGES, M. Software of Analysis of Insect Behavior in Movement. In: BRAZILIAN CONGRESS OF AGRO-BUSINESS, 5; BRAZILIAN SYMPOSIUM OF INFORMATIO TECHNOLOGY IN AGRO-BUSINESS COOPERATIVES – AGRO-BUSINESS, TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION – SBI-AGRO 2005. Londrina, PR. September 2005. Annals…… CD-ROM. Organization: State University of Londrina, Agro Institute of Paraná, Pontíficia Catholic University of Paraná. Londrina: SBI-Agro. 2005. N.pg. 6f.
3. Embrapa 2005. Lúcio André de Castro, Raúl Laumann, Miguel Borges, Maria Carolina Blassioli Moraes, Rogério Alan Cruz, Bruna Naiara Milare, Luis Palhares. Circular Técnica “Software of Analysis of Insect Behavior”

He had several scientific papers published while he was part of the body of scientific research and technological development of EMBRAPA.
Coursed “Guide to Credit” in a program of SEBRAE Brazil-entrepreneur.
[*URL]

EDUCATION: ex-student of Computer Engineering at Federal University of San Carlos-UFSCar-SP-Brazil, which is one of the most respected universities in Brazil.
Left the graduation to found the new tech company called Tora Tora in 2008, due to the new tech nology that he developed while in college.
UFSCar:
Rodovia Washington Luís, km 235 - SP-310
São Carlos - São Paulo - Brazil
CEP 13565-905
Telefone: (16) 3351-8111 (PABX)
Fax: (16) 3361-2081

EXPERIENCE: (Software and Hardware)

EMBRAPA Instrumentation Farm (CNPDIA São Carlos-SP) and EMBRAPA Genetic Resources and Biotechnology (CENARGEN Brasília-DF) - [*URL]
• Developed the SACAM (Software of Analysis of Insect Behavior in Movement). [*URL]
• Developed a DLL for automatic acquisition of images from DirectShow.
(Open Source Project – used: Borland Builder C++ 6 and Delphi).

Tora Tora Self-Service Kiosks for Retailers:
[*URL]
[*URL]
[*URL]
• Developer, Designer and Director of Project.

aQuarius Tablet PC:
[*URL]
[*URL] | English version for IndieGoGo
[*URL]
• Developer, Designer and Director of Project.

MyFinalClubs Social Network:
A social network developed in Silverlight.
It uses:
• MySQL data base;
• C#;
• XAML;
• PHP;
• SQL;
• Java Script;
• LINQ;
• XML;
• IS (Isolated Storage) A.K.A. “Cookies on Steroids”;
• Data Encryption. No passwords are stored or even passed through connection. Only encrypted data.
myfinalclubs[dot]com | to login without creating an account you can use my test account:
e-mail: alanspower at gmail com
password: admin
• Developed everything (worked solo).

PLUS: Experience as guest on a TV Program about business on Cable TV (SKY-TV Clima Tempo) talking about technology, business and the new technology developed by Alan for Tora Tora:
[*URL]
[*URL]
Owner of the program website: [*URL]

CURRENT SITUATION:
• I’m leaving my own company in Brazil to start over in America.

I'd pay for the sponsorship fees needed at USCIS if necessary.
you can email me at: alan at toratora com br

Best regards,

Alan.