• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

need Some help before interview

madhu2kadel

Hi guys,
I have my interview scheduled in august 4th.I have my certain doubts regarding the documents required.

1.Education qualification
I have passed my 12th and after 12th i joined Chartered Accountancy course.I only passed foundation level (CPT) but haven't passed intermediate (IPCC).
Q.Do i need to show the certificate passing foundation course and my registration to intermidiate?? or just my certificate passing high school is enough??

2. Police records
during my intermediate course i lived in Delhi,India.My stay in Delhi
2011 : july-december
2012 :jan-April
2013 :feb - may and sep - december
2014 :jan month only
Q.Do i need police clearence from delhi police????
or Just police clearence from Nepal police is enough???

3.Affidavit of support
i have my Relatives in South Boston . Massachusetts and Herndon,Virginia.
and my close friends in Houston, Texas and corona, New York
Q. can i get multiple affidavit of support ???
what is the minimum requirement of sponser to be sure that my visa wouldn't be denied on basis of aos??

1. HS is enough.

2. Yes you should get a police cert if possible but as GuestGulkan notes, police certs for foreigners outside of India may not be available. In that case, do what you can do to follow the reciprocity pages instructions as a minimum but don't stress if you cannot get the cert.

3. Yes you can combine, but a single I134 from the highest earner is all you need. The person needs to have an income higher than the Federal poverty guidelines for their own family number plus you/your derivatives.

The international boarder between Nepal and India is open, and we dont need any visa or any sort of documents.
So while filling ds 230 form ,I didn't mention my stay in India and my chartered accountancy course.
will this be an issue in interview???

The international boarder between Nepal and India is open, and we dont need any visa or any sort of documents.
So while filling ds 230 form ,I didn't mention my stay in India and my chartered accountancy course.
will this be an issue in interview???

You should have disclosed that - you should correct it at the interview - I don't think it will cause a problem.

I went to delhi and got police clearance certificate from there. Should i have to attest the police clearanc certificate from the indian embassy in Nepal???

hey guys,do we get any confirmation mail or receipt after making uscis payment.
i made online account on uscis.gov/uscis-elis. and asked my friend in us to make payment for uscis immigration fee.
He made the payment.
i only got status update notification mail from
ELISdonotreply@uscis.dhs.gov
does this means my uscis fee is paid sucessfully?:confused:i m confused..:confused::confused:

hey guys,do we get any confirmation mail or receipt after making uscis payment.
i made online account on uscis.gov/uscis-elis. and asked my friend in us to make payment for uscis immigration fee.
He made the payment.
i only got status update notification mail from
ELISdonotreply@uscis.dhs.gov
does this means my uscis fee is paid sucessfully?:confused:i m confused..:confused::confused:

There's no receipt as such but on your ELIS account, somewhere near the top, is a number beginning with IOE - that is your receipt number.