Need phone number San Ysidro Office

fire101

I am looking for a phone number for the San Ysidro immigration office near the San Diego/Tijuana area. I have one but it doesn't seem to work. They have certain hours that they process 'special' cases and TN's fall under that, so I wanted information on when the best time to go is.

Thanks! :D

well, well, well... whitepages.com says the office number is 619-662-7240 - I'll try it later today and see...

GeneralG said:
619-690-8886

The whitepages number didn't work, but the one you gave me at least got me in the building. The watch commanders office to be exact, but he was nice and transfered me. Thanks!

I've been trying to contact the special cases office at San Ysidro today, and finally was transferred through - unfortunately, they didn't pick up. Their voice mail message, however, did state that the number has changed to:

(619) 662-2229

Have any of you guys ever been to this port of entry? If not, let me know and I'll tell you all about it.

We have had customers who have gone through the San Ysidro port of entry and have not heard of any problems.

Best to call ahead and make an appointment. The Special Officer for the TN Visas is not always available.

Good Luck!