1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

Need help

Discussion in 'US Citizenship' started by xyr888, Apr 13, 2012.

  1. xyr888

    xyr888 Registered Users (C)

    Hi all,

    I have two questions regarding the N-400 form.

    1. Part 6: Information about your residence and employment.
    In the past 5 years I went to college for 4 years and worked 7 months as part-time near home with parents and I'll go to graduate school this fall in another state, also I'll apply for my citizenship at the end of the year. How can I fill out the residence in the past 5 years? My home address is still with my parents even I go to graduate school in another state.

    2. When I apply for my N-400, I'll be in another state for my graduate school. I still write my home address as my parents'. Can I do the FP in the state of graduate school or I have to go back home to do the FP?

    Thanks a lot.
  2. BigJoe5

    BigJoe5 Registered Users (C)

    Read 8 CFR 316.5

  3. rjackal

    rjackal Registered Users (C)

    RTFM applies to naturalization too! I love it. :D
  4. xyr888

    xyr888 Registered Users (C)

    This information is wonderful. Thank you so much.

    Should I file ar 11 form to change address to my graduate school location, which will be my temporary address? My permanent address with my parents will not change, which I continue receiving all my mails.

    Thanks again.

Share This Page