1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Obama's LEGAL immigration reform.

What does it mean? Listen to a discussion by Attorney Rajiv S. Khanna in the November 21 conference call recording. Subscribe to Our YouTube channel to be notified when new updates are posted.

Need help

Discussion in 'US Citizenship' started by xyr888, Apr 13, 2012.

1. xyr888

xyr888 Registered Users (C)

Hi all,

I have two questions regarding the N-400 form.

1. Part 6: Information about your residence and employment.
    In the past 5 years I went to college for 4 years and worked 7 months as part-time near home with parents and I'll go to graduate school this fall in another state, also I'll apply for my citizenship at the end of the year. How can I fill out the residence in the past 5 years? My home address is still with my parents even I go to graduate school in another state.

2. When I apply for my N-400, I'll be in another state for my graduate school. I still write my home address as my parents'. Can I do the FP in the state of graduate school or I have to go back home to do the FP?

Thanks a lot.

2. BigJoe5

BigJoe5 Registered Users (C)

Read 8 CFR 316.5

http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov/cgi/t/tex...div8&view=text&node=8:1.0.1.3.68.0.1.5&idno=8

3. rjackal

rjackal Registered Users (C)

RTFM applies to naturalization too! I love it. :D

4. xyr888

xyr888 Registered Users (C)

This information is wonderful. Thank you so much.

Should I file ar 11 form to change address to my graduate school location, which will be my temporary address? My permanent address with my parents will not change, which I continue receiving all my mails.

Thanks again.