Need help

xyr888

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I have two questions regarding the N-400 form.

1. Part 6: Information about your residence and employment.
In the past 5 years I went to college for 4 years and worked 7 months as part-time near home with parents and I'll go to graduate school this fall in another state, also I'll apply for my citizenship at the end of the year. How can I fill out the residence in the past 5 years? My home address is still with my parents even I go to graduate school in another state.

2. When I apply for my N-400, I'll be in another state for my graduate school. I still write my home address as my parents'. Can I do the FP in the state of graduate school or I have to go back home to do the FP?

Thanks a lot.

Hi all,

I have two questions regarding the N-400 form.

1. Part 6: Information about your residence and employment.
In the past 5 years I went to college for 4 years and worked 7 months as part-time near home with parents and I'll go to graduate school this fall in another state, also I'll apply for my citizenship at the end of the year. How can I fill out the residence in the past 5 years? My home address is still with my parents even I go to graduate school in another state.

2. When I apply for my N-400, I'll be in another state for my graduate school. I still write my home address as my parents'. Can I do the FP in the state of graduate school or I have to go back home to do the FP?

Thanks a lot.

Read 8 CFR 316.5

http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov/cgi/t/tex...div8&view=text&node=8:1.0.1.3.68.0.1.5&idno=8

This information is wonderful. Thank you so much.

Should I file ar 11 form to change address to my graduate school location, which will be my temporary address? My permanent address with my parents will not change, which I continue receiving all my mails.

Thanks again.