• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Need help-Urgent - Name Mistake in the 2nd letter,

Amel80

Hi ,I am DV 2014 winner , i have received my 2nd interview letter and my interview next September ,i fond a mistake in my daughter name(spelling) ,I think, I did it in the initial enter,instead of write Abeer Kareem Ali, i wrote Abeer Karim Ali, and when i send forms to KCC i wrote the correct name(Abeer Kareem Ali),but when i received the 2nd letter still with mistake one (Abeer Karim Ali)and all her documents(passport,birth certificate) with the correct name (Abeer Kareem Ali),please advise me as soon as you can.

Hi ,I am DV 2014 winner , i have received my 2nd interview letter and my interview next September ,i fond a mistake in my daughter name(spelling) ,I think, I did it in the initial enter,instead of write Abeer Kareem Ali, i wrote Abeer Karim Ali, and when i send forms to KCC i wrote the correct name(Abeer Kareem Ali),but when i received the 2nd letter still with mistake one (Abeer Karim Ali)and all her documents(passport,birth certificate) with the correct name (Abeer Kareem Ali),please advise me as soon as you can.

This is not a big deal. Attend your interview and point out the spelling error to the CO so that they can make the correction in their database. This will ensure her visa, and ultimately the GC, is issued with the correct spelling.