Need help sent my application to the wrong address

Mahule

Morning.
I have a little problem. I sent
My asylum application the 12th December, Im in Houston and i send the application directly to the Houston asylum office instead to USCIS Texas service center. I do not receive any response. I'm very close to the one year deadline and I don't know if they will forward the mail to the correct service or if I have to apply again and send it to the correct address. I don't wanna have two cases . I need some help please. Thanks

Morning.
I have a little problem. I sent
My asylum application the 12th December, Im in Houston and i send the application directly to the Houston asylum office instead to USCIS Texas service center. I do not receive any response. I'm very close to the one year deadline and I don't know if they will forward the mail to the correct service or if I have to apply again and send it to the correct address. I don't wanna have two cases . I need some help please. Thanks
Have you got any acknowledgement letter that they received your application? If not then quickly apply a new one to Texas if your I94 expire date exceeded 1 year then take attorney. if not you all good to go or call the USCIS if they receive your application. If you can't get attorney get a witness letter where were you and what were you doing. Get 3 witness letter signed with name address and phone of friends who know about your status why you didn't apply within a year before I94 expire. you should be good. Stay calm do your work first. Good Luck!