Need help please

elly

Registered Users (C)
Hi, i will be filing my petition next month to remove conditions from my marriage based green card and need help.

We got married on 3/2013 applied for my green card through marriage (previously was an asylee) and was granted a conditional resident card.

residence since 02/22/15- expires 2/22/2017. so when is the exact time should i send the petitions etc?
Do i need affidavits from 2 people?
do i need finger print cards Form FD-258? where do i get them from?

fun part in April 2015 would have completed us 2 years married.

You can file in the 90 day window before 2/22/2017. So any time between 11/24/2016 and 2/22/2017.

You don't need affidavits if you have plenty of other evidence; affidavits tend to be the weakest evidence because they are people of your own choosing.

You don't need fingerprint cards; that's only for people applying from the military; you will do biometrics as part of the process instead.

You can file in the 90 day window before 2/22/2017. So any time between 11/24/2016 and 2/22/2017.

You don't need affidavits if you have plenty of other evidence; affidavits tend to be the weakest evidence because they are people of your own choosing.

You don't need fingerprint cards; that's only for people applying from the military; you will do biometrics as part of the process instead.

Thank you so much for your help.
Does my husband need pictures too?
This is the evidence we have:
We have been married for almost 4 years
Joint taxes
Medical insurance
Joint bank account
Credits cards
Pictures
And we have a almost 3 year old son.
He had his house, car etc before we even met so not joined there. Will this be sufficient or do we need more?

Please help!! I was just hearing the information about Appling to remove conditions on my PR card and it said to apply 90 days prior to the expiration of your card. my card expires on the 2/22/17. Is today my last day to file? :(

No. You should file some time within the 90 day period, so for you between 11/24/16 and 2/22/17.