1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

Need Help on N-400, Again

Discussion in 'US Citizenship' started by xyr888, Apr 13, 2012.

1. xyr888

xyr888 Registered Users (C)

I post my question again since nobody respond to my previous one.

On N-400, should I list all my residence, even the temporary addresses during the 4-year college near the campus? I always keep my home address as permanent one, which receive all my mails.

I'll go to graduate school this fall in another state, by that time I'll apply for my citizenship, should I file AR 11 for change of address, even my home address is the permanent one, which I keep receiving my mails? The two-year graduate school address will be the temporary address.

Thanks in advance.