Need help in determining if I can apply for naturalization

JoeyGoodFellow

Hi Guys,

I would like to get your take on my situation and see if I have a good chance in getting our applications approved. Below is our circumstance:

1. Family of 5
2. LPRs since 03/2008
3. Resided in the same home US address since 12/2006
4. My US-based employer sent me to our Canada branch for a temporary work assignment
5. Start of temporary assignment 10/2012
6. Made several trips to and from US and CA from 10/2012 to 06/2014, with the longest trip lasting 6 months or more.
7. We applied for and received I-131 before the longest trip.
8. Filed AR-11s from home US address to a cousin's US address, serving mainly as mailing address
9. Temporary residence in Canada from 11/2012 to 06/2014, provided by employer. Note: I did not submit an AR-11 for this
10. Filed US income tax returns
11. Maintained US banks, paid mortgages, continued to paid by my US employer from the US

If I submit the N400, in the weeks (Dec 2014) or so, do you think I can expect a positive outcome?

How do I complete Part 4. Information About Your Residence? Do I include the cousin's address used mainly for mailing which I submitted an AR-11 for? Or do I put the Canada temp address instead? Or both?

Thanks for any input.

Just to add and be clear, we are now back in the US from the temporary assignment (since 6/2014), and residing at our original residence from 12/2006. I plan to send in my application in the next few weeks.

Thanks!