• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

need help asap

joyeuse

Hi everyone
I just saw this forums a couple hours ago when I was loking for informations about Aos through dv lottery. I am F1 visa currently and my interview is on the 22 of this month. The thing is I don't know if I have to bring the I134 since they just ask me on the IL to come with a proof of my f1 status the receipt of dos my passport with I94 and a photo ID. And also I am working as part time at school so if ever I have to bring the I134 can I signe myself? I hve all my tax returns and some saving....
Hoping to get help from you guys
Thank you

First, no you cannot sign the I134 yourself. The reason that is sometimes used is when someone cannot prove that they will not become a public charge. If you have proof of savings over $10k and/or some income, then you probably don;'t need the affidavit of support. You sound like you can show income and savings - so don't worry too much...

Thank you for your help. Yes I can show proof of income and the saving is less than $5000 so I will probably ask a friend to signe it for me. So if ever I do it how much money is the sponsor suppose to make?
Also what should he answer about Q11 on the I134 since I am already living in the usa and we have different address?

I am just little bit in a different scenario. I got my interview done last week 24th. The IO ask me to provide official transcript with seal and/0r current enrollment of class at my school.
I got my transcript but to be on safe side do I need more documents to prove that I have enrolled for summer classes too.

I am just little bit in a different scenario. I got my interview done last week 24th. The IO ask me to provide official transcript with seal and/0r current enrollment of class at my school.
I got my transcript but to be on safe side do I need more documents to prove that I have enrolled for summer classes too.
Please post on AOS thread for better help.