need help! adjust A10(withholding of deportation) to Green Card

sago2010

Registered Users (C)
hi everyone, Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year,

i was granded withholding of deportation (A10)by Immigration Judge in 2005 in the immigration court. Am i still qualify for adjusting A10 to Green Card under 245(i)?

My sister petitioned me 10 years ago, so i am qualify for 245(i), and the visa became current 4 months ago. i consulted some immigration attorneys, but they advised me different opinions. some attorney said YES!, and some said said NO because sister is not my immediate relative. They are asking more and more money.

any advise?
please help!!!

i have the same status WOR since 2005 and my wife is in overseas , we never seen each other since then. WOR is very painful and complex status. personnaly , sometime i cannot even sleep because of thinking at my lovely wife and the dream of family i have for long time in mind, but WOR seem it doesn't facilitate me to accomplish those dreams yet. it very painful see your dream of been good husband and dad stopped by such thinks.
i hope you best and for all of us. one day god will make the sun shine for us who married in good faith and tried to do the right thinks every single day, stay out of trouble every single day and continue to dream for being a good husband or wife and father or mother but disallowed by such status as WOR