Need advice

I want to marry my American Girlfriend In INDIA. Need HELP/ADVICE.

Hey Guys My name is Sumit .I am a INDIAN Guy living in INDIA.I want to marry My (white) American girlfriend In INDIA....She live in USA.

So can anybody advice me the quickest and fastest way to get me US Visa.

We are planing to get married in coming few months,so can anybody advice me a good Lawyer in NEW DELHI. or can give me all the information that what type of documents I need.....what Procedure I should follow.

How long she has to stay here in INDIA..........????

which visa I should apply for...........???

She needs to sponsor you for a K-1 visa. Read up on it thoroughly and if you then have specific questions, ask away.

Hey Guys My name is Sumit .I am a INDIAN Guy living in INDIA.I want to marry My (white) American girlfriend In INDIA....She live in USA.

So can anybody advice me the quickest and fastest way to get me US Visa.

We are planing to get married in coming few months,so can anybody advice me a good Lawyer in NEW DELHI. or can give me all the information that what type of documents I need.....what Procedure I should follow.

How long she has to stay here in INDIA..........????

which visa I should apply for...........???

I just want to know why I still don't receive any letter from immigration regarding my interview date. I filed my document for adjustment of status for permanent green card May, 2012. I am a K1-visa.. I have my working permit already but I still don't receive any letter from immigration that stated my schedule for interview. If you're going to count it from may to december it's been 7 months already. Can someone give me advice. Thanks

Firstly, you should have started your own thread instead of hijacking someone else's.
Secondly, have you been finger printed yet? What is the I-485 processing time of your DO?

I just want to know why I still don't receive any letter from immigration regarding my interview date. I filed my document for adjustment of status for permanent green card May, 2012. I am a K1-visa.. I have my working permit already but I still don't receive any letter from immigration that stated my schedule for interview. If you're going to count it from may to december it's been 7 months already. Can someone give me advice. Thanks

what is DO? Sorry im not familliar with the term or abbrev. I live in chicago. and i think the paper is processed in california office. is that what you're asking.. im really sorry i have lot of things to ask.. thank you for responding

Last edited by a moderator: