Naturalization Schedule for Southern District of New York

anyone who knows schedule for EASTERN NY ???? in Cadman Plaza brooklyn?????

Thank you.

hm11

Thanks for reply,,, i have seen that site but not helpful since it does not tell u oath schedules , even though it says there is a link for schedules...lol ( new york sigh Yikes )

and NO i havent recieved my oath letter, But i found out from FBI that my name check was done on Dec 8th 2003, and was sent back to USCIS on same date. now i dont know what happens.

Shaky...

hm11..

Thanx bud, BUT trust me i just dont think its next month , it will be somewhere in march 2004. i will be very surprised if i get it next month.

shaky...

Shaky,

Now did you have to push to get the Name check cleared ? Was it just sitting somewhere so long ? If u intervened, can u detail or point me to the thread where its detailed ?

i sent Fbi my name check inquiry form on dec 3 2003 and i just got reply as follows....

This is refrence to fax recieved on Dec 3 2003. Your clearance was completed and sent to USCIS on Dec 8 2003.

OK now question....

my interview was in July 2003 almost 6 months ago and according to this e mail looks like USCIS never fwd my fbi name check request???? because it just got done on 8th dec 2003. and i sent them on 3 dec 2003 so only 5 days it was cleared.

what u guys think of this situation plz let me know. should i take this as positive responce and be happy that my case is moving finally.?????

plz share...

shaky...

I'd say its a +ve step. Looks like your case is finally back "in the system". Pls keep us posted and best of luck