Naturalization possible with early probation termination with 1st DUI?

my1004hi

Hi. In February of 2010, I was arrested for a DUI with BAC level of .12%.
My court date was delayed for 8 months, and I got convicted on October of 2010.
I got 5 years of informal probation.
October 2013, I filed and motion to terminate probation early based on my clean record after dui, at leat half of probation fulfilled, and completion of all fines, and DUI classes.
Luckily, My probation got terminated on November 2013. I am now off the probation.
Therefore, I applied for the Naturalization on December 2013, and next month(March 18th, 2014) is my interview date.
I lived in the US for since year 2000 as permanent resident. I am 25 year old.
I graduated university, and worked in a company for past two years right after graduation.
I did some volunteer work as well during last two years (which was used as a good argument to terminate my probation early)
I heard 1st DUI is not CIMT. Will I pass the interview and gain US citizenship without any delay?
Will Immigration Officer likely to reject my application, just because of that one single DUI?

No dear..so long as disclosed everything that happened and do take along certified copies of the court dispositions.you can't be denied unless Ur DUI was reckless killing people or with a child in the same car with u.i had similar situation all I did was telling the truth and showing them certified court dispositions.

Tuobatum Leng

Please can you tell me how many kinds of court disposition documents below did you carry

1) Court dispostion that shows offence date, plea type, verdict , diversion status, case sttaus -- All I can get from court is this which has all the timeline sttaus
2) Diversion status -- The company that did this no longer there for me
3) Probation - no separate document for me , all that info is included in [1] above
4) arrest/police record - do we need to get this, Isn't [1] sufficient.

Just go to the court where Ur trial was and asked for complete certified court dispositions..you don't need no police report cost they never asked mine

Hi. In February of 2010, I was arrested for a DUI with BAC level of .12%.
My court date was delayed for 8 months, and I got convicted on October of 2010.
I got 5 years of informal probation.
October 2013, I filed and motion to terminate probation early based on my clean record after dui, at leat half of probation fulfilled, and completion of all fines, and DUI classes.
Luckily, My probation got terminated on November 2013. I am now off the probation.
Therefore, I applied for the Naturalization on December 2013, and next month(March 18th, 2014) is my interview date.
I lived in the US for since year 2000 as permanent resident. I am 25 year old.
I graduated university, and worked in a company for past two years right after graduation.
I did some volunteer work as well during last two years (which was used as a good argument to terminate my probation early)
I heard 1st DUI is not CIMT. Will I pass the interview and gain US citizenship without any delay?
Will Immigration Officer likely to reject my application, just because of that one single DUI?

Actually they DO request arrest record and the court transcript.

Now they might overlook not having the arrest record from the police, that's a decision you have to decide if you want to not supply it, but it's easy to obtain, so I don't know why you wouldn't supply it.

I was in the same situation. DUI April 2011, BAC .10%, misdemeanor. My court date with final judgement wasn't until January 2012. I received 3 years informal probation. As you know you CANNOT apply for naturalization while on probation. With my 10 year green card expiring this Sept, I petitioned the court and received early termination for my probation Jan 14. I then petitioned and had my record expunged - USCIS don't care about that, but I mention this just to reference the fact they don't care.

Two weeks later I submitted my application for naturalization. Had my interview in August and it was noted that they had all my court documents. There was no questioning me on my DUI or any sort of moral turpitude issues whatsoever. The only concern is that I supplied all my court docs and arrest records and that my probation was completed prior to my application.

I was approved for citizenship and in fact had my oath ceremony today.

Your experience may differ from mine due to the individual interviewing you and their interpretation/bias, however if it's a "garden variety" DUI with no priors and you completed all the requirements laid out by the court, you shouldn't have any issues.