• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

name error in derivative

ronb

Hi I hope you can help.. I've been picked for the dv lottery and have been scheduled with an interview date at the London Embassy in October. I got married shortly after entering last year and I have added my spouse's name correctly to my ds 260 and filled one out for him but in an oversight entered his first name in the surname box and visa versa and left out a letter in his fathers name. His details are correct in my form. It's to late to unlock and change. Is there anything I can or should do? I've been trying to get hold of the embassy for a week now. Thanks in advance

Hi I hope you can help.. I've been picked for the dv lottery and have been scheduled with an interview date at the London Embassy in October. I got married shortly after entering last year and I have added my spouse's name correctly to my ds 260 and filled one out for him but in an oversight entered his first name in the surname box and visa versa and left out a letter in his fathers name. His details are correct in my form. It's to late to unlock and change. Is there anything I can or should do? I've been trying to get hold of the embassy for a week now. Thanks in advance

Since you are scheduled there is nothing you can do except point the error out to the CO at the interview. It should not create a risk since he is a derivative.