N600 certificate of citizenship for my minor child

Toni1

I need your help ,please advise !
I am a us citizen by naturalization. After petitioning for my wife and my 3 years old son they entered Usa and received their green cards . After that I applied for my child passport and it was issued. Than I decided to apply for certificate of citizenship N600. I filled online on July and received a RFE on October asking for proof of residence for me and my child . I sent tax returns, paystubs, bank statement ,health insurance for my child . On November I received another RFE .
1) Submit proof that your U.S. citizen parent, was physically present in the
U.S. for at least 5 years prior to the date of birth of child and at least 2 years after the age 14
2) Submit two identical color.

I think this was sent by mistake because from what I red this applies when filling N600K and child lives abroad. What should I do since you have only one chance to respond to RFE .And the other question is do I have to sent the photographs by mail or upload them online .
Thank you in advance!

N-600 can be used to apply for a Certificate of Citizenship either for someone who was automatically a US citizen at birth, born abroad to a US citizen parent, or someone who automatically got US citizenship after birth as a permanent resident minor residing in the US with a US citizen parent. So apparently they thought you were applying for the former (which would require that you were a US citizen when your son was born and was physically present in the US before your son's birth for a cumulative total of 5 years including 2 years after turning 14), whereas you are actually applying for the latter. Did you answer the questions regarding your son's admission as LPR on the N-600 form (Part 2 #14D)? Did you complete the section about parent's physical presence in the US (Part 6)? (You should have skipped that section.)

Thank you very much for your quick reply !
I just checked my application and I see that I haven't answered Part 2. Section D.
I have checked section C .Other (Explain) and filled it with (I am a us citizen ) since I thought this is my son's actual status .
In section 6. Physical presence when I filled out online I put the date of entrance of my son 1st of December 2022 till present but I see there are no dates in the electrnic form that I downloaded from my account, just the checked box 6.1 Indicate whether this information relates to your citizen father or mother.
So looks like I have made some mistakes .
What can I do now ? Any advice ?

N-600 can be used to apply for a Certificate of Citizenship either for someone who was automatically a US citizen at birth, born abroad to a US citizen parent, or someone who automatically got US citizenship after birth as a permanent resident minor residing in the US with a US citizen parent. So apparently they thought you were applying for the former (which would require that you were a US citizen when your son was born and was physically present in the US before your son's birth for a cumulative total of 5 years including 2 years after turning 14), whereas you are actually applying for the latter. Did you answer the questions regarding your son's admission as LPR on the N-600 form (Part 2 #14D)? Did you complete the section about parent's physical presence in the US (Part 6)? (You should have skipped that section.)
Thank you very much for your quick reply !
I just checked my application and I see that I haven't answered Part 2. Section D.
I have checked section C .Other (Explain) and filled it with (I am a us citizen ) since I thought this is my son's actual status .
In section 6. Physical presence when I filled out online I put the date of entrance of my son 1st of December 2022 till present but I see there are no dates in the electrnic form that I downloaded from my account, just the checked box 6.1 Indicate whether this information relates to your citizen father or mother.
So looks like I have made some mistakes .
What can I do now ? Any advice ?