N400 timeline in texas service center

ndrobert

Application Type: N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On November 2008, we received this N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.

Above is i-797C from immigration ( Texas service center)

I applied for citizenship but still waiting for my finger prints letter from immigration.Anybody have any idea how long does it take to get finger print letter or what is processing time is in "TEXAS SERVICE CENTER":confused:

Do i have to write them? Is there any special application to find the status of my application?

Thanks in advance.

Application Type: N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On November 2008, we received this N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.

Above is i-797C from immigration ( Texas service center)

I applied for citizenship but still waiting for my finger prints letter from immigration.Anybody have any idea how long does it take to get finger print letter or what is processing time is in "TEXAS SERVICE CENTER":confused:

Do i have to write them? Is there any special application to find the status of my application?

Thanks in advance.

Just stay here to get appropriate answer.

does anybody have an idea how long approval of EAD takes at Nebraska service center? I am (or was) F-1, got my notice on June 29 2009, check was cashed July 1st, "case is received and pending".
I had an offer enclosed with the application and still waiting. Immigration counselor at my Uni didn't submit it as expedited, saying there is no starting date on the offer. The company which wants to employ me is saying: it's against their policy to include the date.... like a vicious circle!