N400 take too long.. Washington DC Field Office

Skyoku

I sent a form on November 2015, and received the receipt number on Nov 9th... until now it shows only "Case Was Received".
I called them more than 10 times and all they just said wait. I have a few friends applying after me and already done the Oath. I opened a case on Apr 5th but it still shows "currently not assigned for processing" until now
Even can not get the infopass, it always shows "there is no information appointment available at this time"
My son took only 5 months from the day case received until the Oath. Really don't know why my case takes too long. Any advice on what to do next please?

When you call the number, do you get transferred to a higher-level officer? If not, you should call again and tell them that you have heard nothing, not even got a receipt notice. Also tell them your cheque hasn't been cashed, and it has been many months. You will be transferred, and they might know more. You can also open a service request for a detailed check.

If this doesn't work, definitely get in touch with your Federal congressperson/senators.