N400 Pregnancy abroad broke continuance of 6 months

Maleina

I traveled abroad at 30 weeks pregnant so my fiancé could be present for the birth of our first child. He was unable to visit, no visa. I stayed a total 10 months in the country. It was the only time I travelled abroad for such a long period. Do I have a chance at naturalization? My son now lives with me here as a LPR. My fiancé got a visitors visa and now visits. Any similar success stories of approval in spite of break in continuance?

For trips of between 6 months and 1 year, it's possible to overcome the presumption of break in continuous residence.

For trips of between 6 months and 1 year, it's possible to overcome the presumption of break in continuous residence.
How can I prove it? I live with my parents, so I have no rent/ mortgage. I am unemployed, my fiancé supports us.

Did you have other ties to the US during your 10-month absence, such as a bank account or car? If yes, those combined with evidence of the birth abroad may be enough to get you approved if the interviewer isn't very strict.