1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

N400 instructions (the comprehensive guide)

Discussion in 'US Citizenship' started by orbital, Nov 10, 2008.

1. orbital

orbital Registered Users (C)

Can anyone please tell me where I can find the instructions sheet for the N400? Im not looking for the one that comes with the N400 application, but I have seen a link to one on this site where is explains all the legal stuff about all the questions on the N400 form.
  2. nkm-oct23

nkm-oct23 Registered Users (C)