N400 Form - College student with Internships

ksaiane

I am applying for US Citizenship, filling out N400 application. We live in Dallas.
My son is college student (studying BS) since August 2013 in Austin, in every summer and also took break in 2015 Fall semester to intern to different companies in different states (Charlotte, SanJose and Washington). He has W2s from each employer and last year we filed his own taxes using residential address.

Can I use residential address as permanent address for him and submit his application to Dallas Center?

Question on Part 8 Information about your Employment and Schools you attended.
Can I fill in section 1. With School Name and Date from Aug 2013 Date to as Current?
(He was not at school in summer and in 2015 fall semester) but working towards 4 year degree since Aug 2013.

From section 2 onwards can I fill with his employers where she interned?

Thanks
Srini

I think it would depend on whether there was ever a formal gap in his relationship with the school. Did he ever take a formal leave of absence or did he withdraw and later apply to re-enroll? Or did he just not sign up for any classes during the summers and the 2015 fall semester? Either way though definitely do list the employers. The parents' (your) address should be fine to use as an address for a college student.

Thank you very much for quick response.

For summer he did not signed up for classes but for 2015 Fall semester he took formal gap from school to work as intern in California
and applied for readmission to continue studies from 2016 spring.

So should i mention the gap instead student from August 2013 to Current?
She got all internships through recruitment happend at school as student.

Given that he took a formal gap I would tend to list his time in school in two different line items: from Jan 2016 to present and then earlier from Aug 2013 to May 2015 (or whatever the exact dates were).