niccco23

Hi Everyone!

I'm finding very useful informations here so thank you all!
Hope you can help me with my question as well:

I'm applying for Naturalization based on the 3 years eligibility. Early filing. Would like to mail it ASAP.

LPR since 10/02/2013.
I'm currently in Hungary and I'll return to US on 10/05/2016 but would like to file before that date so I can speed up the process a little.

My questions are:
1.) Is it ok to mail my application from abroad? Or it doesn't matter?
2.) How to fill out Part 9. Time Outside the US when I'm still on my current trip?
"Date You Returned to the US" - can't be answered since I have not returned yet.
I do not want to leave the whole trip out, because this is a quite long trip started on 04/13/2016 but still shorter than 6 months (174 days).
I only had 3 shorter trips during 2014 and 2015 (17, 26, 21 days).
3.) How should I answer the "How many total days DID you spend outside the US during the last 3 years?" question?
Should I calculate the days based on my future return date?
The question is in past tense so should I just calculate the days as of today?
4.) I'm thinking to attach an additional sheet explaining this current trip and the days calculated. Should I attach such explanation?

I know I can make corrections during the interview but still can't decide how to fill out these questions.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Dear All,

I am at the same situation, I am currently outside of US and I would like to file N400 ASAP. I got my green card around November 2011, stayed in US for 2 year 9 months. Then I took a job overseas. I kept a property in US, but I rent it out. I traveled back and forth every 6 months. And I would like to return to US after my contract ends. I have the following questions:
1. should I leave the field "the date you returned" blank?
2. About Part 5, should I input my foreign address, or should I input the address of my property to indicate I keep it as my residence.
Thanks a lot in advance!